EstroThin Weight Gain And Hot Flashes In Menopause Relief – Know The Facts Before You Buy
Menopause brings a lot of changes to a woman’s mind, body and life. The most common menopause symptoms are hot flashes and weight gain. The signs of menopause leave a woman depressed and dejected. Change of life symptoms make a woman wonder ‘how to deal with menopause’. The side effects of estrogen therapy have led to the search of natural menopause relief. Will EstroThin weight gain and hot flashes in menopause give menopause relief that women are looking for? Click here to learn more about EstoThin in the official site.
EstroThin – What’s it?
It is a liquid extract menopause relief therapy from Sisquoc Health Care. It has been proven scientifically that adaptogens are the best tools to help in adapting to physical and mental stresses. EstroThin is a blend of the best adaptogens to take care of menopause stresses and herbal extracts to address menopause weight gain problem.
EstroThin weight gain and hot flashes in menopause is considered to be one of the best natural remedies to treat hot flashes in menopause and middle aged menopause symptoms. How far is it true? You will know real facts about this female sexual health supplement if you read the rest of this EstroThin review.
What causes hot flashes in menopause?
Winter or summer, whatever the season is, women in menopause experience sudden intense heat in the body. This leads to flushing and sweating. Night sweats can disturb sleep pattern. What causes hot flashes in menopause? The main cause is lack of estrogen. Another reason is the increase of the levels of stress hormones. Foods to avoid for hot flashes in women – Foods that cause hot flashes include spicy food, hot beverages, alcohol and caffeine.
What causes weight gain in menopause?
The hormonal changes during menopause cause weight gain. Menopause and weight gain in stomach, hips and thighs are very common. Genetic factors also play a main role in menopause weight gain.
How to lose menopause weight and how to reduce hot flashes? The answer is the same for both these issues. It is EstroThin. How does EstroThin help to stop hot flashes and to lose menopause belly fat and to lose menopause weight fast?
EstroThin and menopause and weight gain
Estrothin ingredients include weight loss ingredients. What are the ingredients in EstroThin that help in combating menopause weight gain?
- Garcinia Cambogia – It synthesizes glycogen to suppress appetite. It prevents conversion of calories into fat but promotes conversion of excess calories into energy.
- Guarana – It is a metabolic stimulant. It promotes weight loss by increasing fat metabolism.
- Green tea extract – It is rich in catechins. Catechins assist in weight loss by enhancing thermogenesis and my regulating the levels of hormones.
EstroThin and menopause and hot flashes
The ingredients in EstroThin help in dealing with hot flashes. What are the ingredients that make it a good natural hot flash relief supplement?
- Black cohosh – This is one of the main ingredients of EstroThin. A study in the year 2010 showed that the frequency and intensity of hot flashes decreased by 26% while using black cohosh.
- Rhodiola – It is a marvelous herb that provides natural help for hot flashes at night. Its estrogen like effects helps in minimizing menopause symptoms including hot flashes.
- Eleuthero – It is also called as Siberian Ginsemg. It is proven to be a good alternative to hormone replacement therapy. It gives quick relief from hot flashes. It is also an aphrodisiac. This is of great use in menopause when a woman’s libido is low.
- Damiana – it contains a bioflavanoid called apigenin. It has phytoestrogen properties that help in preventing and treating hot flashes.
It is clear that EstroThin acts as a menopause weight gain treatment and as a natural help for hot flashes at night. EstroThin weight gain and hot flashes in menopause has been proven through a lot of studies.
Good or bad reviews from customers?
EstroThin customer reviews are positive. Although there are some EstroThin bad reviews, the good reviews are more. Does EstroThin have side effects? It is safe to use for combating menopause signs and symptoms if you follow the recommendations and dosage as instructed by the manufacturer.
Can you buy EstroThin over the counter?
It is a non prescription product and is sold online. It is not sold in stores. The right place to buy EstroThin is the official website of the manufacturer. EstroThin price is as follows:
1 bottle for 1 month – $39.95
2 bottles and 1 free bottle for 3 months – $79.90
3 bottles and 2 free bottles for 5 months – $119.85
EstroThin weight gain and hot flashes in menopause – The last verdict
It is a wonderful female sexual enhancement supplement product to relieve menopause symptoms. It is highly recommended in this EstroThin review.